ApplyTexas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
|$40 application fee
- Note: For applications submitted after the priority deadline for the semester of intended enrollment, the application fee is $50.
- This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If paying by check, make check payable to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi; include your (student's) full name and last 4-digits of your (student's) Social Security Number in the memo section.
- Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
Official high school transcript or GED scores
- An official transcript bears the original signature of a school official and/or an official school seal.
- Your transcript must indicate you are completing a college preparatory curriculum.
- If you are still in high school: Your transcript must indicate grades and course work taken at least through your junior year, your class rank, and confirm the courses that will be taken through your senior year.
- If you have graduated: Your transcript must include your date of graduation, class rank, and grades for all courses taken.
|SAT or ACT scores
*Optional for Spring, Summer, and Fall 2021
- TEST OPTIONAL: Submission of standardized test scores will be optional for first-time freshman applicants. Instead, we will utilize the combination of the student’s high school class rank and GPA. Students may still submit SAT and/or ACT test scores for admission; this will not give the student any advantage or disadvantage.
- SAT testing code number: 0366; request SAT scores online
- ACT testing code number: 4045; request ACT scores online
- Learn how we use your test scores to evaluate your application here.
- College transcript(s)
- You must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Military transcript(s)
- Some of the courses you took while serving in the military may be applicable to certain degree plans. Click here to learn how to obtain your military transcript.
- Core Residency Questionnaire (Texas Residency)
- Some students may be eligible for in-state tuition. Click here to learn more about our residency requirements.
- Proof of credit awarded by examination
- Submit proof of credit earned through Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBD), or other examinations.
- High School Course Certification Form
- Your high school counselor or other school official must submit this form if you have not completed the Recommended or Distinguished pre-college curriculum. Please see our Admissions Requirements page for more information.
- Though not required, you can submit any of the following items to supplement your application for admission:
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Special circumstances