Applying as a transient (visiting) student
To be considered for admission as a transient student, you must meet certain requirements and submit the following items to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions by the posted deadline.
||Spring deadline: December 1
Summer deadline: May 1
Fall deadline: July 1
ApplyTexas U.S. Transient Application for Admission
|$40 application fee
- Note: For applications submitted after the priority deadline for the semester of intended enrollment, the application fee is $50.
- This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If paying by check, make check payable to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi; include your (student's) full name and last 4-digits of your (student's) Social Security Number in the memo section.
- Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
Official college transcript
Official Letter of Good Standing
- You must submit an official transcript from the institution you are/were regularly attending.
- An official transcript bears the original signature of a school official and/or an official school seal.
- In some instances, information from your transcript may be used to determine your eligibility to enroll in certain courses that require a prerequisite. Learn more about our transfer credit policies.
- Applicants may also submit an official letter of Good Standing from the institution's Registrar Office. The Letter of Good Standing may be submitted in lieu of an office college transcript.
- Note: In the event course prerequisites are required an official college transcript must be submitted.
- Military transcript(s)
- Information from your military transcript may be used to determine your eligibility to enroll in certain courses that require a prerequisite. Click here to learn how to obtain your military transcript.
- Core Residency Questionnaire (Texas Residency)
- Some students may be eligible for in-state tuition. Click here to learn more about our residency requirements.
- Though not required, you can submit any of the following items to supplement your application for admission:
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Special circumstances
Please submit all necessary documentation and items to:
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
Office of Recruitment and Admissions
6300 Ocean Drive, Unit 5774
Corpus Christi, Texas 78412-5774
Your application for admission will be processed once the Office of Recruitment and Admissions receives all required items.