- Submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination to the Office of Recruitment & Admissions. Make sure it is valid during the first day of classes. For more information, visit: http://admissions.tamucc.edu/meningitis.html .
- Register to attend New Student Orientation. For dates and additional information, visit: http://islanderlaunch.tamucc.edu/.
- Apply for scholarships/financial aid. Submit your FAFSA to the Office of Student Financial Assistance. FAFSA code: 011161.
- Apply for housing as soon as possible. The application is available online at: housing.tamucc.edu .
- Visit the Island University. We have many opportunities to visit our campus. You may schedule a campus tour by calling 361-825-8687 or visiting http://tour.tamucc.edu or by visiting on Island Day. For more information regarding our Island Day Campus Preview Event, visit: http://islandday.tamucc.edu.