Program for System Admission (PSA)
Texas A&M University in College Station (TAMU) receives numerous applications, and due to limited space, students are invited to participate in the PSA program. Through the PSA option, selected students may enroll in one of the Texas A&M University System Institutions that participate in PSA, with the goal of returning to TAMU after successful completion of their first year in the PSA program.
What you need to know:
- The PSA program is for SPECIFIC majors, requiring SPECIFIC courses, GPA, and other requirements in order to be eligible to return to TAMU
Once you have been offered the PSA program.
- Accept the PSA offer and selected TAMUCC from the AIS site, the TAMU Office of Admissions will send your application, high school transcript and test scores to TAMUCC. You do not have to apply here on your own. You will receive notification from TAMUCC once your documents have been received and processed.
After you have been admitted to and have decided to come to TAMUCC:
- If applicable, submit your FAFSA to the Office of Student Financial Assistance. FAFSA code: 011161.
- If applicable, apply for housing ASAP. The application is available online at housing.tamucc.edu .
- Submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination to the Office of Recruitment & Admissions.Make sure it is valid during the first day of classes.
- Register to attend a Islander Launch session. For more information, visit http://islanderlaunch.tamucc.edu
- We have many opportunities to visit our campus. You may schedule a campus tour by calling 361-825-8687 or http://tour.tamucc.edu or visit on Island Day: Please see http://islandday.tamucc.edu
Department of Undergraduate Studies