For post-baccalaureate students

You will apply for admission as a post-baccalaureate student if you:

  • Have already obtained a Bachelor's or higher-level degree, and
  • Wish to pursue an additional undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree or undergraduate coursework, or
  • Intend to take undergraduate coursework required for Texas public school teacher certification, or
  • Are not seeking an additional degree, but would like to take undergraduate courses for personal enrichment.

Post-baccalaureate students are permitted to enroll in undergraduate-level coursework (numbered below 5000) only.

Things to keep in mind
If you are interested in receiving financial aid and scholarships, or would like to live on campus, note that these require a separate application process.

How to apply
Student studying