For international transfer students

You will apply for admission as an international transfer student if you:

  • Not a U.S. citizen nor a permanent resident of the United States, and
  • A holder or prospective holder of an F-1 student visa, and
  • Have or will have earned 24 or more transferable college credit hours at the time of your intended transfer.

What if I won't have 24 credit hours when I transfer?
If you will have earned less than 24 transferable credit hours, please see our section for freshmen applicants.

Things to keep in mind
If you are interested in living on campus, please note that this will require a separate application process.

How to apply
Student studying