For international freshmen

You will apply for admission as an international freshman student if you:

  • Not a U.S. citizen nor a permanent resident of the United States, and
  • A holder or prospective holder of an F-1 student visa, and
  • Have graduated or will graduate from high school.

Already enrolled at another institution and want to transfer?
If you enrolled at another institution after graduating from high school and have earned 1-23 transferable college credit hours, you will still apply as an international freshmen, though there will be some additional requirements you will need to meet. International undergraduates with 24+ credit hours are encouraged to apply as international transfer students.

How to apply
International students