For transferring freshmen


You will apply for admission as a transferring freshman if you:

  • Have enrolled at another institution after graduating from high school or earning a GED, and
  • Have or will have earned 1-23 transferable college credit hours at the time of your intended transfer.

Haven't graduated from high school or gotten your GED yet? Out of high school, but haven't enrolled at a college before?
If you're still in high school or are out and just haven't enrolled in college before, please see our section for incoming freshmen applicants.

Will have 24+ credit hours when you transfer?
If you will have earned 24 or more transferable credit hours, please see our section for transfer applicants.


Things to keep in mind
If you are interested in receiving financial aid and scholarships, or would like to live on campus, note that these require a separate application process.

How to apply
Students studying