To be considered for re-admission, you must meet certain requirements and submit the following items to the Office of Admissions by the posted deadline.
Spring 2011 deadline: December 15
Summer 2011 deadline: May 15
Fall 2011 deadline: August 15
ApplyTexas U.S. Former Student Application for Admission
|$40 application fee
- Note: For applications submitted after the priority deadline for the semester of intended enrollment, the application fee is $50.
- This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If paying by check, make check payable to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi; include your (student's) full name and last 4-digits of your (student's) Social Security Number in the memo section.
- Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
- College transcript(s)
- You must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended since you last term of enrollment.
- Military transcript(s)
- Some of the courses you took while serving in the military may be applicable to certain degree plans. Click here to learn how to obtain your military transcript.
- Core Residency Questionnaire (Texas Residency)
- Some students may be eligible for in-state tuition. Click here to learn more about our residency requirements.
- Though not required, you can submit any of the following items to supplement your application for admission:
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Special circumstances
Please submit all necessary documentation and items to:
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
Office of Admissions
6300 Ocean Drive, Unit 5774
Corpus Christi, Texas 78412-5774
Your application for admission will be processed once the Office of Admissions receives all required items.